- You can fill them out, in the middle of the night, outside of office hours or after the kids are asleep
- You can take your time and look things up
- You cannot get tongue tied with questions, when you are filling them out at home
- You don’t know if you filled it out, properly
- You don’t know if you filled it out, completely
- You don’t know if it was actually submitted to a person or if anyone ‘looked’ at it after you submitted it
WHEN YOU USE A CONSULTANT:
- We don’t get tongue-tied when asked a question, as we have all the answers or know what to ask you (or the Virginia ABC Authority)
- We will ensure that the forms are filled out, completely
- We know it was submitted and where it will go next, in the system and even how long to expect things to take (answers you might never know, otherwise)
- We know which forms are incomplete
- We know which answers will raise a flag
When you fill out an online retail alcohol license form on ABC Consulting Alcohol Licensing Compliance Training, we start reading the answers, immediately, looking for flags and inconsistencies. We make sure that you complete it. Filling out the alcohol license form is daunting for you – but not for us! We don’t get interrupted and forget to go back and finish the job. We hold your proverbial hand, all the way through submission. We will submit, with you, to VA ABC Authority, checking the status, and staying in communication with you, through licensing. We don’t want any hold ups, in your grand-opening!!
ABC Consulting is happy to assist you through the application process – we offer an application-assistance package and seller/server training.
Getting tangled in the red tape and insecurity about compliance, laws, the wording of the laws and all the forms? ABC Consulting Alcohol Licensing Compliance Training would love to help. For one small fee we get your restaurant licensed properly, your employees trained and give you peace of mind!
Start your application or call us, today, for more assistance with VA alcohol licensees: 800-785-0161
*Disclaimer: This article and its contents represent the opinions of the author only and is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. ABC Consulting is a private consulting firm, in way do we represent the VA Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority. You should not act upon any such information without seeking qualified professional advice based upon your situation.