Get A Wine & Beer Shippers License

DtC : Direct to Consumer

QUESTION: What are the requirements? ANSWER: You must be a Brewery, Winery, or an Off-Premises Licensee to qualify for a Shippers License.

If you want to add shipping privilege to your license, ABC Consulting can help! All shipments of beer, wine, or farm wine must be shipped by a Virginia-ABC licensed Common Carrier.

Shipper's License from ABC Consulting 800-785-0161

Contact us and we will be happy to get you a Shippers License for a low flat fee:

  • Complete your Shippers License application
  • Provide an overview of all shipping rules & regulations
  • Review -monthly requirements of Shippers License reports

Contact us for more information: 800-785-0161

*Disclaimer: This article and its contents represent the opinions of the author only. It is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. ABC Consulting is a private consulting firm, and in no way do we represent the VA ABC Authority. You should not act upon any such information without seeking qualified professional advice based upon your situation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *