ABC Consulting is thrilled with the variety of licensing we’ve done, lately. Get this one: Flying Ace Distillery obtained a Distillery and Brewery license with the help of the ABC Consulting team. Unique for many reasons – finely crafted bourbon, beer and BBQ located in Lovettsville, VA. They boast live entertainment, outdoor games.
What does Flying Ace Farm say about ABC Consulting?
Hiring Kevin Anderson and his associates at ABC Consulting was one of the best decisions we’ve made. They were integral in ensuring our ability to meet all of the State and Federal requirements, in a timely manner. They were always ready to answer any of our questions–at any time–and guided us every step of the way both pre- and post-launch, through licensing, compliance and general operations. The value of their services is undeniable. Having them on our team definitely gives us an added level of comfort and peace of mind. – Hadi, Flying Ace Brewery, Distillery & Restaurant
The Flying Ace Farm is a unique destination, in Loudoun County and is located at the base of the Furnace Mountain, on the Potomac River. Visit this venue, distillery, brewery and restaurant that is spread across 55 acres of farmland for several unique reasons:
- Their handcrafted beer is a blend of art and science.
- Their restaurant is called “Monks at the Farm,” and is located in a gambled-roof red barn!
- The Distillery offers tours of how the corn gets from farm to bottle- with their harvest, store and mill Bloody Butcher Corn tour!
- Their venue offers the Bridal Estate for corporate events and of course Weddings.
- Have a smaller event (tastings, showers) in the loft of the barn or rent the whole shebang in the 4,000 square-foot barn.
Address: 40950 Flying Ace Lane, Lovettsville, Virginia 20180
Phone: (703) 687-6561
*Disclaimer: This article and its contents represent the opinions of the author only and is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. ABC Consulting is a private consulting firm, in no way do we represent the VA ABC Authority. You should not act upon any such information without seeking qualified professional advice, based upon your situation.