Covid-19 cases are higher than they were, Spring 2020. Our team, personally, knows several people with COVID-19. These people are close to us. We’ve all been effected, this year: cancelled plans, missing family connections, inconvenience, and helping our clients adhere to executive orders. The biggest effect: worrying about risking our friends and family. Thanksgiving family celebrations have been put on hold; for us, it is not worth the risk.
It seems that CDC and doctors understand how to treat virus patients, now, and this is an improvement. But….ABC Consulting would prefer that none of us need treatment.
With that being said, we all need to limit our contact with others. Please know that ABC Consulting is following the below guidelines:
- No scheduled in-person meetings/training, until further notice.
- All client meetings will be via phone or Zoom.
- We’re washing hands, frequently as well as keeping hand sanitizer and wipes available.
- We’re staying 6′ feet from others.
- We’re not traveling, unnecessarily.
- We are wearing our masks and washing our masks, regularly.
- We also will continue to say prayers and send positive thoughts to all of our clients — that they will continue to pay their bills, through this season of COVID-19.
Do stay well. We can and will persevere and win this war.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the most common discussions and mistakes relating to Alcohol Licensing in the state of Virginia.
*Disclaimer: This article and its contents represent the opinions of the author only and is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. ABC Consulting is a private consulting firm, in no way do we represent the VA ABC Authority. You should not act upon any such information without seeking qualified professional advice, based upon your situation.