How do I register for a VA sales tax ID?

You may register online for your VA Sales and Use Certificate--BUT do not do it prior to obtaining your EIN.  Better yet, let us handle it to be sure the certificate properly meets the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control licensing requirements.  It is much easier to do registrations correctly the first time.