How to Get an Alcohol License for a Food Truck in VA

The Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority does not have an ABC license designated for food trucks or mobile bartending. In order for a food truck operator to be alcohol licensed the operator will need to lease or own the land, create a space for tables and chairs, erect a barrier for the alcohol consumption area, and sell at least 2,000.00 per month in food to maintain the wine and beer alcohol license or 4,000.00 per month in food to maintain the wine, beer, and mixed beverage license.

ABC Consulting was created in 2009 to serve the alcohol licensee community. Crystal Stump, a former Special Agent from the VA ABC Authority is available for consultations regarding the alcohol licensing of your business.

TOAST Alcohol Training, educate yourself and your servers!

Disclaimer: We are not attorneys, seek an attorney for legal advice. Conduct due diligence before taking actions based on the content in this video. We are not affiliated with the VA Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority.