How to get an Alcohol license for a Coffee Shop

Baileys Irish Cream in your coffee sounds great! You need a license to sell that kind of coffee. The VA ABC Authority does not offer a specific license for coffee shops, but I have licensed many coffee shops across Virginia after they made a simple adjustment to serving food. VA ABC Authority has a minimum food sales qualification for Wine and Beer Restaurant Licensees--simply meet 2,000.00 in food sales each month and you qualify. Half of that 2,000 must be in the form of entrees. Food must be prepared and served on the premises of your business. If you want to offer liquor in your drink then you could qualify for a mixed beverage license. You must sell at least 4k in food sales each month to qualify for a mixed beverage license.

If you want assistance with getting an alcohol license contact me:
Call: 800.785.0161
Text: 757.617.9773