Getting a Specialized Retail Alcohol License

You need a Virginia Alcohol License to serve ANY alcohol. Even if you have a business license. Even if it is just one night. Even if you aren’t charging and it is part of a ceremony or package that you are selling.

$29.95 “Serving Alcohol Training” can save your business THOUSANDS in fines!

For only $29.95 TOAST Academy courses go in-depth to explore pertinent Virginia Alcohol Rules and Regulations that can affect you, as an employee, and businesses, as employers. And every time a law or regulation changes, so does our training. Read more, on our blog, and start your training, today: